The Executive Service
The Executive Service provides you with a convenient way to access practical Director and Executive
Development from the experts and quickly implement the concepts for even greater success. We
have designed this service specifically
to meet the needs and circumstances of busy senior managers and executives. Here's how it works...
- You decide that taking a little time out to focus on your strategy and tactics is a
top development priority for you.
- We have a brisk discussion (½ hour) to discover what will work for you.
- We then propose an outline program of focused face-to-face or remote sessions.
- Timescales and communication methods are then agreed.
- Meetings get arranged and we get moving.
- When we're finished, we assess the impact it has made on your success.
Because influencing others is a critical skill at senior level, and a very wide subject area, it is important that we
select the right sessions for you. Each session provides expert tuition and mentoring to
help you apply the principles quickly. This is not your usual executive coaching approach and we work
in a fast, no-nonsense manner. The chosen sessions will guide our work together, yet leave room to
adapt to specific situations as they arise. This gives you on-the-spot assistance — an
independent sounding board.
Objectives and Challenges. Finalise business deliverable on which to apply your learning
and understand key influencing challenges.
Personal Brand / Impression Management. Consider the impression you want to create and how
to maximise impact and your brand.
Stakeholder Management. Challenging your approach and strategy for key stakeholders around
the business deliverable.
Organisational Power / Group Dynamics. Sources of power at play around you and how you
can navigate group dynamics more effectively for greater results.
Influencing Styles. Understanding your preferred style and your stakeholders'
styles enabling you to be more flexible in your approach to influence (includes the Gautrey Influence
Personal Power. Understanding your current and future sources of power which can
be used as a more efficient means of influence (includes Personal Power Diagnostic).
Political Tactics. Learning how others play the game and how to minimise the risk
of sabotage without impacting personal integrity.
This is not an exhaustive list, but the common sessions which we find meets the needs of many
of our clients. When we have our initial discussion, we'll consider what topics will be most
beneficial for your development and plan accordingly.
- Face-to-face or remote sessions
- Preparatory exercises and reading
- Online questionnaires
- Learning applied to your specific business/career objectives
- Rigorous challenge throughout
- Session frequency: 1-3 weeks
- Absolute discretion (and data security)
- Global time zone flexibility
- Bespoke plan and documented objectives
- Achieve your results faster
- Get listened to and make an impact
- Get clarity on your strategy
- Focus your effort and energy in the right areas
- Navigate politics and opposition
- Increase your career prospects
- Increase your confidence
We'd love to hear what you think about this. . Please email us or post on our
Published 30-Nov-2012 by Colin Gautrey ||