The Gautrey Influence Profile
"It's not what you say but the way that you say it!"
Especially true when it comes to influence.
When someone is trying to influence us, if they appear to have a different style from us, we are
likely to be distracted because they are different. Why do they behave like that? That's not the way
I would do it, etc. Which means we may miss what they are saying.
So, if you have a different style of behaviour when you are trying to influence someone, you may
not get the attention and impact you need. Which is where your Influence Profile can help.
The Gautrey Influence Profile is a simple psychometric questionnaire which assesses your
preferred style when it comes to influence. It only takes 10 minutes to get your profile online, and
then it will help you to learn...
- How to make sense of style differences with your stakeholders.
- Why your style could be distracting others.
- To value different styles and stay focused on what others are saying.
- How different styles suit different situations, roles and cultures.
- When you need to flex your style to be more effective.
- Discover simple ways to adapt your style.
- Become more influential and gain greater success.
This profile has been fully tested, normed and validated. It has proved highly effective in a wide range of
organisational and cultural settings (to learn more about the technical stuff,
just contact us).
The report is highly accurate. So much so, that we regularly get questions like — "Have you been
reading my performance review?"
Here are some reactions from professional coaches...
- "I really enjoyed the session yesterday evening and was
most impressed with my report" — Elaine Joseph, PP Development
- "This is a great tool for coaches working with private
clients, it is concise, user-friendly, and effective" —
Florence Phillips, White Sail Coaching and career strategies for
- "I found the session fascinating and oh so close to the
real me!" — Sheila Adams, Leadership Development &
Coaching Manager, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge.
- "A most enjoyable and insightful evening. The Influence Profile tool
is very accessible for business practitioners who don't have time
to get immersed in psychology." — Paul Curran, The Excellence
- "We do a lot of development work with groups around influencing
— influencing others and also at an organisational level so looking
at the Influence Profile was very interesting" — Jill Pennington, Director,
Interaction Learning and Development Ltd.
- "It was truly amazing — my awareness has definitely been
raised!" — Marilyn Soghomonian, Quantum Leap Coaching.
- "I really enjoyed the seminar — a very useful tool for
coaching" — Christine Cooke, Peopletalent.
- "As a corporate/executive coach, I can really see the benefit
of using the Influence Profile tool to encourage self-awareness" — Vina
Sharma, Executive Coach.
The Gautrey Influence Profile is available online. Use the box on the left to
purchase your access. Alternatively, if you have been given access by your organisation or
manager, please use the link they gave you.
Using the Diagnostic with Others
This questionnaire is available to coaches, trainers and managers. Please
to find out more.
Using this tool makes for a fantastic team event where everyone can be learning and having fun
together. If you want to use it for a team event, we will also provide you with additional guidance and
materials ― all you have to do is ask!
Additional Product Facts
Here is the small print associated with this product...
- You are purchasing access to the Gautrey Influence Profile for 12 months.
We'd love to hear what you think about this. . Please email us or post on our
Published 21-Aug-2012 by Colin Gautrey ||