"Very easy to use, quick and definitely the best 360° I've used."
"Great way of learning more about influence — and fascinating watching the feedback roll in."
Upgrading to the Influencing Skills Survey
On October 28th 2011, we replaced the Influencing Skill Assessment 360° with the Influencing Skills Survey. We
have retained the unique focus on the influencing skills which matter most, but have substantially enhanced the benefit
you can gain from this tool.
The most significant change is that you are now able to complete the survey several times (within one year) and get
feedback from other people each time. This means that if you are serious about developing your influencing skills, you can
complete the survey at the beginning of your development program, get moving on developing your skills, and then see how you
have improved by repeating the survey again. It will be fascinating to see you move forward over the weeks and months. In
fact, if you wish to, you can conduct a new survey every 60 days during the first year.
Upgrading to the New Influencing Skills Survey
If you have previously been given full access to the Influencing Skill Assessment (the ISA)...
- Until the end of November 2011 you will be able to upgrade to the new survey free of charge.
- Simply click the link below and login. We'll then check
your current permissions and upgrade you automatically if you qualify.
- Once upgraded, you will be able to complete a new self-assessment, view your original ISA self-assessment and feedback, and then
invite feedback from your colleagues.
- Provided you do this by the end of November 2011, we'll give you access to the new survey for a full 12 months. This means you will
be able to repeat the survey several times while developing your skills.
If you have previously done the free ISA self-assessment...
- Click the link below and login. We will check your details and upgrade you accordingly.
- Once you have been upgraded, you will be able to view your original self-assessment (including the full details rather
than the restricted content you have seen before).
- You can then repeat the self-assessment and compare how you think you have changed since you did the original self-assessment.
- Then, if you like, you can take the plunge and purchase a full Influencing Skills Survey which will allow you to collect feedback to
verify the skills you demonstrate and also provide you with a benchmark for further development.
- And of course, if you do that you will also be able to repeat the process again later to see how well you have
developed your ability to influence!
- And if you move quickly, we will offer a 25% launch discount if you complete the upgrade before the end of
To check your upgrade options, please click on the link below and log in using the email address and password you
used when you originally registered. If you are unsure about this, the email we have logged for you will usually appear
at the top of any message we sent to you; and if necessary, on the login page you can enter your email address in the
forgotten password field and we'll send you a reminder in no time at all.
Check Upgrade Options