Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of this website is subject to your agreement to these
terms and conditions. Failure to adhere to these may result in the removal of
your access rights.
- "Supplier" — Colin Gautrey, The Gautrey Group, 78 York Street,
London, W1H 1DP, United Kingdom. The Supplier runs this website
and the supply of Products and Services owned or licensed
by The Gautrey Group.
- "Content" — any information or process delivered
to an internet browser from a website and including any information
printed by the User.
- "Supplier Content" — any Content that is
owned or licensed by the Supplier as indicated by the presence
of the Supplier copyright notice towards to bottom of each
page of Content.
- "Licensee" — an individual or organisation who
has been entered into a contract with the Supplier to provide
Users with access to Supplier Content.
- "User" — any individual who accesses Supplier
Content including Licensees.
- "Products and/or Services" — the standard market
offerings of the Supplier and any derivative of these.
- Scope and Access
- The Supplier provides access to its Content online
to Users through its own websites and those of Licensees.
- The Supplier accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the
Content of its Licensees websites through which you
gain access to Supplier Content.
- The ownership and responsibility for all Content residing
on Supplier websites is indicated by the presence of an appropriate
copyright notice towards the bottom of the page of Content.
- These terms and conditions only apply to Content that is
identified as Supplier Content by the copyright notice. The
Supplier accepts no responsibility or liability for other Content
which remains the responsibility of the copyright holder identified.
- By accessing Supplier Content, either by browsing, registering
and/or logging into the Supplier or Licensee website,
The User is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Supplier Content is intended for guidance only. Users
are responsible for interpreting the guidance as it relates to their
own individual circumstances.
- Supplier Content, including but not limited to text, graphics
and diagrams, is protected by copyright that is owned by the Supplier
unless otherwise stated. You must not reproduce or disseminate any
Supplier Content without the express permission of the Supplier.
- In all circumstances, the Supplier will retain ownership
of all Intellectual Property relating to its Content. Where
Supplier Content has been modified at the request of, or on
behalf of, a User, the Supplier will own all Intellectual
Property Rights except where the modification relates specifically
by other parties or a prior agreement is gained in writing from the
- Access to Supplier Content is generally provided for a period
of one year from their first access to any Supplier Content.
- Access to Supplier Content is provided to each User
on the understanding that they do not allow any other individual to
access the Supplier Content. Access to Supplier Content
may be withdrawn if on reasonable grounds the Supplier believes
that the User or Licensee has failed to observe this
- The Supplier is fully compliant with the Data Protection
Act 1998 (Registration Number Z2094327).
- Personal information collected via our Content will only
be used to continue to improve to quality of our Content and
will not be disclosed to any third party whatsoever.
- Where a User has been granted access to Supplier Content
by a Licensee, the Licensee will be given access
to the outputs from this Content and the browsing history of
the User to enable the Licensee to provide value in
the delivery of their services. Personal information will not be made
available to the Licensee.
- Warranties and Liabilities
- THE SUPPLIER CANNOT ACCEPT LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS
OF INCOME OR PROFITS, DISAPPOINTMENT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS
OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF ANY PROBLEM IN RELATION TO THE SUPPLIER
WEBSITES, THE CONTENT OFFERED OR ANY INTERPRETATION MADE OF
ANY GUIDANCE PROVIDED BY THE SUPPLIER WHICH WAS NOT WITHIN
OUR CONTEMPLATION. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A
CONSUMER, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT
MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY LOSSES CAUSED BY A BREACH ON THE PART OF
- THE SUPPLIER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS
OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON SUPPLIER WEBSITES
OR CONTENT. THE SUPPLIER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS
CONTAINED IN SUPPLIER WEBSITES OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED,
ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIAL,
SUPPLIER WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE
FREE OF VIRUSES OR THEIR HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Miscellaneous Terms
- Content contain links to websites not owned or controlled
by the Supplier. THIS DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, WARRANTY
OR LIABILITY BY THE SUPPLIER. USE OF THESE SITES IS ENTIRELY
AT THE RISK OF THE USER.
- No User may link to any page on a Supplier website
except the home page, without the express permission of the Supplier.
We encourage reciprocal links that can provide additional value and
interest to our Users. If you wish to link to any Company
website, please contact the Supplier.
- The Supplier will from time to time seek feedback from each
individual User directly regarding the delivery of Supplier
- The Supplier reserves the right to alter these terms and
conditions at any time. Users will be notified of these changes
at their next login. These terms and conditions do not override any
separate agreements reached between the Supplier, Users and
Licensees where such agreements have been confirmed in writing
by the Supplier.
- These terms and conditions will apply from 1st November 2008 and
are governed by the laws of England and Wales.