The Influential Leader
Chances are high that, if you are reading this page, you are under pressure to get results. Trying to
figure out how to get your team to land the change demanded by your senior colleagues and shareholders,
while at the same time coping with the relentless pressure to do more with less, back-to-back
meetings — oh and also doing the leadership job.
Sometimes it probably feels a bit lonely too. When did you last have a full one-to-one with your
boss? Getting air time with people that matter seems like an impossibility. Almost as
impossible as navigating the conflicting agendas created by cross-functional demands
and matrix structures.
Well, if this is resonating with you, we think you've come to the right place. We believe
that the best way to manage all of these competing demands is to become more influential. We believe
that, as a leader, being able to influence more effectively will help you to...
- Gain clarity on what's important and identify a compelling course of action.
- Make rapid progress on cutting through the conflicting agendas.
- Drive through decisions which implement quickly.
- Make sense of the strategic priorities and focus on the people who matter most.
- Enlist the support of stakeholders to overcome obstacles and tackle tough issues.
- Delegate influence and make it a team task.
And since we know you probably don't have several days to spend on a workshop, we've combined our
extensive knowledge on the topic to build a unique self-development package based on
the work of Colin Gautrey, who is a leading expert on the practical use of power and influence in
the workplace. The Gautrey Influence Programme gives you an unrivalled package of diagnostics,
exercises and concise coverage of the many different topics, which can help you to succeed as never before.
Find out more about The Gautrey Influence Programme.
We'd love to hear what you think about this. . Please email us or post on our
Published 15-Feb-2013 by Colin Gautrey ||